PhD student – Neuro Imaging and Surgical Technologies (NIST) Lab
I am a BioMedical Engineering PhD candidate in the NIST Lab working with Dr. Louis Collins. Previously, I completed my MSc in Computer Science, under the supervision of Dr. Purang Abolmaesumi and Dr. Ingrid S. Johnsrude in the Medical Image Analysis (MedIA) Lab at Queen’s University, Canada.
- 3D Brain atlases
- Multi-modal image registration: histology-to-MRI, and postmortem to in vivo MRI
- Intersubject registration: groupwise, and atlas-to-patient
- Functional analysis: correlation of cytoarchitecture with fMRI BOLD signal
- Auditory Cortex: functional specialization of Te1.0, Te1.1, Te1.2
- Neuroanatomy & Physiology